((OTRS)) Community Edition 6.0.26
von Andreas Gerliz
- 2020-01-23 Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- 2020-01-22 Update jquery to 3.4.1.
- 2020-01-16 Fixed bug#14917 - Permission problem with Notification and Group rights (NOTE/RO). When user sends a note to the 'InvolvedAgent', target user doesn't receive notification if he doesn't have the 'RO' permission (even if he has other permissions, like NOTE).
- 2020-01-15 Fixed bug#14908 - Line brakes are ignored in the long descriptions (Activity Dialog).
- 2020-01-08 Fixed bug#14367 - Generic agent edit screen is slow when there are many dynamic fields.
- 2020-01-08 Fixed bug#13159 - Generic agent deletes the content of dropdown dynamic field if empty value is added. It only happens when 'Add empty value' is set.
- 2019-12-27 Fixed bug#14882 - Number of tickets is wrong in the customer information center if dynamic fields are used. If dynamic fields are used as attributes in Frontend::CustomerUser::Item###15-OpenTickets the number of tickets for the link in the customer information center is not displayed correctly.
- 2019-12-25 Fixed bug#14722 - Debug messages are shown as Daemon errors.
- 2019-12-25 Fixed bug#14900 - Transition action / Sequence flow DynamicFieldSet can't handle multiselect field value set.
- 2019-12-25 Fixed bug#14288 - CustomerUser is not set when ticket is created via Web Service. CustomerUser parameter expects customer user login, so when email is provided it didn't worked out.
- 2019-12-20 Fixed bug#14912 - Installer refers to non-existing documentation.
- 2019-12-18 Fixed bug#14896 - Process print action in process overview screen does not open in pop-up window.
- 2019-12-16 Fixed bug#14895 - Caching issues with dropdown and multiselect dynamic fields when they are filled by 'DynamicFieldFromCustomerUser::Mapping' (Agent interface).
- 2019-12-16 Fixed bug#14910 - Missing ZZZAAuto.pm prevents deployment of overridden invalid entity type database settings. If system has invalid setting stored in the SysConfig database which is overridden via ZZZ*pm files, rebuild fails and therefore machines can't be deployed when upgrading the system.
- 2019-12-10 Fixed bug#14903 - There is a space after some time values in statistics.